View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
God-Like

so its like a part of my being, if i took a peace of me i could mold it into a dragon? and it would still be me just looking like a dragon.

what you say about dragons sounds very true to me, about being ancient secrets lying dormant waiting to be made conscious.
I talking to some spirits and they act as the dragon is actual plane of consciousness . like the Christ consciousness and god consciousness that what makes me wonder. if i have a dragon is that a totem type or am i connected to this plane. or is it a guardian. but from what it sounds like its a representation of my connection.

they can manifest it as energy and i can interact with it though.

Hi mate

In a way nothing Is separate from our Individual self. You, me the dragon the tree the birds and the bees (lol) are the same.

I think I get what your saying about the types of consciousnesses like the christ consciousness and perhaps the dragon holds a particular essence In that respect also.

For myself I have past life connections with alchemy elemental work and their realms and I work with their essence In healing so I do understand why the dragons are within my life. It’s no accident. So there’s no reason why the same or a similar connection can apply to you and everybody else that has dragons In there life.

Personally I don’t see the dragons as being a totem. Perhaps a gaurdian of sorts for they are great protectors but they do have Immense wisdom and will see something of themselves within you.

x daz x