View Single Post
Old 15-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I've been through a very, very difficult life which was in some respect very hard almost too hard.

It was too hard full of bullying in every sense, almost everywhere, I had a disability for a long time in a communication sense and hardly any love or comfort full of emotional pains, misery. It seemed like I had to be the victim.

However luckily I am clever and used it to become financially free and succesful. Its certainly been gifted to me. I could live the life I want and not worry about work or professional advancement since I have freedom. I don't have any worry.

I have been a very good person and depth of character.

Would you say it's for balance or was I meant to help others?

Any help should be genuine. In order to be genuine it has to be derived from the heart and offered as "a gift", without any expectations as the expectation to be offered and receive answers through this thread as "a gift" from others.

There should also in my opinion be a certain level of emotional maturity and intelligence for both balance and to help others.

These, I am not certain that you have and/or think that you are poor and not rich in them.

It also seems to me to be asking questions not in order to help any other and no other person other than yourself or to boost/feed your ego.

The question is, how many people have you up to now helped with what you consider to be "a gift" and "what was given to you" or "this" that you were given?.

Another question is, how on earth someone who genuinely wants to help others, ask others if "this was given to them for balance or to help others"?.

I will close this post by saying that I am sorry to hear about the difficulties, emotional pain you had to go through and bullying as well as that, I am sorry for all on this online forum and all parts of the world , worldwide who had to go through all that you described.