View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I've been through a very, very difficult life which was in some respect very hard almost too hard.

It was too hard full of bullying in every sense, almost everywhere, I had a disability for a long time in a communication sense and hardly any love or comfort full of emotional pains, misery. It seemed like I had to be the victim.

However luckily I am clever and used it to become financially free and succesful. Its certainly been gifted to me. I could live the life I want and not worry about work or professional advancement since I have freedom. I don't have any worry.

I have been a very good person and depth of character.

Would you say it's for balance or was I meant to help others?

Your story is not dissimilar to mine (although I probably had less bullying). You say I had a disability for a long time in a communication sense - do you mean that you stammered when you spoke? I was sent to boarding school at the age of 10 which was emotionally traumatic. I became very introverted and I developed a severe stammer which I did not overcome until my twenties. Fortunately, I too was clever and I became successful in my career, and I have had few financial worries in my life.

So growing up was difficult, but looking back it was a huge learning opportunity. I had to learn to communicate and connect with people. I had to overcome my feelings of being unworthy, and become confident in myself. These were all valuable lessons.

And my difficulties when growing up meant that I questioned life and I sought answers, and at the age of 19 I took up yoga and meditation, which has been the most important thing in my life ever since. If my life had been easier then perhaps I would have simply enjoyed material success without ever looking within. So as Miss H. said, everything was orchestrated perfectly for me to experience what I was meant to experience.

Peace.