View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You got stronger because of the hardships, which often happens btw, and tapped into
your true inner strength and self-worth.
This is great as you couldn't rely on the outside for it, you had to create it from the inside,
which is the only form that will last and truly work.
I have had a very difficult life too, and I have been told it's because I wanted to learn to
say 'no' and 'no more' and stand in my power, stand up for myself and dare to stand tall
. .
I tell this to people ALL the time! Your hardship may be for you to say, No More!!
They so often have not even thought about it...thinking they are just 'some victim'.
Nope...it was all perfect for them to get a darn backbone.

It is a shocking thing when one has an experience (similar to a near death one where your life flashes to you),
where you actually 'see' -
OMG, every single thing, every person that has come into my life has been 'orchestrated' perfectly just for me...
to get to 'this moment in time'.
Nothing was an accident!

Now, by being still, and asking - you can allow the reason to eventually come to you.
Now, thru prayer, therapy - angrily talking to my father's spirit---
it did take years for me, hahahahaha !
But, it finally came to me in a big way.

Suffice it to say - it was a pre-birth agreement with my CLOSE soul friend,
my 'enemy' this life, my dad.
I was stuck in a loop for lives - he agreed to shake me of it 'once and for all'. That didn't even work -
decades later 'another soul friend' came into my life and continued 'the lesson'
I finally got it. (I'm a slow learner.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru