View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
Your deer season isn't spiritual. You take the life of a being that is closer to the earth than you despite what you tell yourself.

That deer eats the plants which come out of the earth....it is closer just logically speaking. You interrupt it's life by intruding. And if you want to talk about the circle of life, there is NOTHING more basic than the circle of plants and those that consume the plants. You are outside that most basic circle when you decide to kill that animal and take it away from that MOST BASIC CIRCLE OF LIFE.

10's of millions of men and woman around the world who follow the spiritual path of the hunter would disagree.....you are of course entitled to your opinion.

But your lack understanding of the circle of life and how the human species fits into it as the "thinking hunter" is a bit appalling.

I find it interesting how ideological vegans such as yourself have no issue whatsoever with trashing the spiritual beliefs of others and yet claim such spiritual superiority.......

You'll note that I have not said one negative word about anyone's beliefs on here. ....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 22-10-2018 at 06:30 PM.