View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyMind
I don't get the OP at all, which is to say, I didn't understand a single sentence and how it connects to a philosophy of duality.

All philosophy is duality....

Why would you need a philosophy OF duality?

It's the same as saying "philosophy of philosophy"

Its the philosophy of Duality, not of a duality. The idea of both the sides of Anything leading all the way down to just Good and Evil being neither. Its the idea of balance in what seems chaotic and usefulness in what most minds deem non useful. Its just ideas about how the Omnipotent is in all, and so none of it can be bad, where by most think of duality as a one side is good one is bad, I am going through the thought processes of realizing the meaning behind Each perspective.

Every sentence is just about the back and forth between two states of being.

Due to the idea about feminine energy that i have been dealing with.
And Some other things.
I am sorry that i wasn't clear enough for others to understand but like i said, this was my thought process and was written for myself and my husband, so its also a bit personal. I just shared it hear because the day after i wrote it, this new forum was put up.
I needed a philosophy for duality because it was something i was over coming, the fear of negativity was dissolved through this writing this idea, and thought process for me. As this was a personal writing i made, and then shared on a whim.