View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Master
In a Priestess Group I host a few weeks back one of the ladies suggested we do 'aspecting', something done in her tradition. Basically one writes down all the questions they want to ask a spirit and then drop into meditation and invite the spirit in and someone reads the questions to them and another writes the answers. The spirit can come into the persons auric field, into just their head and throat region, or down to their heart, or full body incorporation.

Everyone was able to incorporate their chosen entity and get answers to their questions except me (I have blocks to mediumship) so another girl incorporated the entity I wanted to speak to which was Jose Penteado one of the Entities who preforms psychic surgery's by incorporating through John of God.
Not only did he answer all my questions but gave me salient advice, gentle encouragement and tons of LOVE. I was in tears of humbleness and reverence the whole time. It was astounding! His energies filled the whole room so powerfully and the girl who incorporated his was really stunned afterwards at the incredible loving wise being that he is and her heart pumped energy out for a long time afterwards as it had been so activated by him.

Besides him that night Mary Magdaline came in to talk with us, one womans Higher Self and a group of very high level Beings that we could never sort out - they describe themselves as Sentient Filliments of Light.

All of it was very real, very amazing, the Filliment of Light bBeings made us laugh and laugh with their witty humor and Mary Magdaline was like a chirping song bird of delight - so chatty and light hearted but also with amazingly salient wisdom for us.
We were high for hours from the very high frequency's these differnt Being came in with and filled the room so palpably with.

I truely am very thankful to have been blessed in my life with so many real expereinces, and that I can relax into knowing it is true deep in my heart instead of my brain having to 'judge' whether it was a scam or not.