View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 01:58 AM
Master
Feedback for crystalkitty

Yes there is that person you are right. I am only beginning to notice very recently how this person is. They cannot give, but they take. They are the 'taker' and their energy isn't even all that pleasant. I was kind thrown with this person, and I just do not understand what I was really doing all this while with this one. Thanks for the reading.

Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
Why does G think I am deep and serious?

Justice, Knight of pentacles

It feels that you have your facts right, are to the point and often above just what it sayings getting the facts right. You can effortlessly give a very focused / in tune with objective which is often right to him. A matured person, at the same time a wise person. He seems to feel you hold a set of ideals that he can go home with. A discerning faculty , morally and intellectually. There is a feeling at home about your mannerisms, a common point of similarity, or ideology he is okay to adopt in regards to way of life, profession seeing things etc. Something he himself has and he feels like he understand where you are coming from, as if his idea of you is almost his idea of himself and where he is headed in life. Something he is comfortable with, even if this is new to him, he feels trigger he feels safe with.

I hope this helps and relates,

Oops double post, never mind I will take Crystal kitty's question