View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing all that Necromancer, it gives me a much better feel for you and where you are in your current Path.
Like you I have a Gamer Name too and used it for many years and kept it from game to game, many of which I was the guild leader and so kept the same guild name also. There are even a couple people in RL who call me by that name. So I get where you are coming from on that now. :)

Thanks for your explanation/Interpretation of what William says.
I suspect he's quit right about wanting you to live more from your heart and less from your head. It's my particular challenge also and I get reminded often that my brain still wants to not share space with Spirit.

You Said " however the last time I embraced an emotion like that, all I could do was to keep on feeding it back to God, until I found myself totally prostrate on the floor, drowning in a sea of overflowing tears of joy and while this may be a good thing, it totally incapacitates me for days and I have to come back into 'this world' again, eventually."
May I suggest a possible explanation based on a similar experience?
I suspect the 'being wiped out and prostrate for days' part is due to the kundalini energy flowing freely for the first time and the auric field expanding. I suspect during this time you were also insanely thirsty.
Or to put it in language not using foreign words - the awakening of consciousness cleared all the blocks in your energy system and a massive surge of energy blew through all your body energy circuits igniting all the energy centers on the way and causing them to all display their intended function (ie Heart - feeling, third eye-psychic abilities/channeling, crown-connection to the Divine and Oneness) This caused you bio-magnetic energy field to expand. Water is for Cosmic Energy what wiring is for electricity- hence the extreme thirst as the body need hydration to deal with the energy smoothly, otherwise one get's laid out prostrate and to fatigued to move yet continues to have spiritual experiences and rapture. Ah rapture and ecstatic states, that's a great word for it - I remember it so well. Blissed-out of my mind I was.....for months, well actually nearly three years.
If you channel a whole bunch of energy for whatever reasons you can lay yourself out for days again. A good work around for it is to drink lots of water and eat uncooked fruits and vegetables which have life energy in them still (cooking kills them thus nutrition but no vital energy remains)

To Tesla and Einstein, Einstein came late into cosmic energy awareness, in fact he dismissed letters from Wilhelm Reich begging him to reproduce certain experiments and to note certain 'footprints of cosmic energy'. Einstein was too busy though with his own discoveries however.
What would have been highly interesting would have been if Reich had of contacted Tesla instead! Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation!!

Wilhelm Reich is my muse I suppose, in turning higher level understanding into 'on the ground' technology for the elevation and evolution of consciousness. whereas Nicola Tesla is unreachable in intelligence and application to me despite building a Tesla Coil this last summer when visiting an engineer friend in Sweden.
It's not likely I'll have the money to or the intelligence this lifetime to dive into Tesla's work, though I know he was able to do some amazing things using cosmic energy and frequency. For my part I will have to continue along Wilhelms Reichs work using orgone accumulators and orgone generators and the newer spins off work of oronite with specific frequency's recorded into the iron oxide and how crystals amplify and clean energy etc etc. It is work at a level my brain can compute and even build on the technology and I derive much pleasure from developing prototypes.

I tell you all of this because if I'm busy playing with cosmic energy (Reich calls it Orgone energy) then I'm living in my brain and not in my heart or spirit and brain likes that - it likes to be in control of the body's experience in this dimension. One could say that may well be the down fall of all intellectuals and pseudo intellectuals. Our brain is our vanity.
And we both know one can not THINK their way to Enlightenment, in fact it is the mind itself which is the very thing standing in the way.
This is most likely why William prods you to live from your heart more and not your mind.
I do believe we can Think our way out of being a spiritual being and into a being which tells itself it's a spiritual being without ever further experiencing those soaring out of body free consciousness merging into Oneness Love saturated states ever again.
The mind can utterly alter our reality, and given that we can use our mind to Create our reality through direct manifestation - mind control becomes a serious watch word for us. Either we control it or it controls us and we're back in the delusion and the much with the rest of the sleeping. If however the mind is used as a tool as the body is for the Spirit to operate in this dimension then we are well on our way to something unique and precious and rarely achieved in this human state. But if we allow the mind to sell us it's story of the personality/thinking being the Self we are back asleep and our glimpse into the Greater Reality, becomes just a memory and not the ever present experienced reality.

Yet knowing the inherent dangers, it is so very hard to use my mind as a tool and not 'be' my mind....I hear your guides warning and nudging....and understand. Its easy to Fly High, but takes skill to touch down on the tarmac and be grounded again and retain the ability to regain the skies with a few mind clearing breaths at any given time.

May both our awakenings be persistent and not Flash in the Pans due to the mind again wrestling control from the heart/spirit.