View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:37 PM
SerpentQueen

11's need 22's. 11 is vision; 22 puts the vision into action. 22's are quite rare. He may not be your twin flame, but rather, someone important to your life mission.

My twin is an 11 and so am I. We met on an 11 date, and other things have happened between us on 11 dates. 11 and 11:11 have been very significant to us.

I know a 22 and he and I had one of those instant connections. I don't remember if it was an 11 date. I just remember we were drawn to each other and after only a few minutes conversation, were already talking about deep spiritual topics (it just seemed natural to go there), and next thing I know, I'd invited him to a party at my house. I don't usually go around inviting complete strangers to my house like that; it just felt right. The connection wasn't a romantic one. It was more like... "kismet soul... who I need to have in my life, for some purpose not yet known." He came to the party and that's when I learned he was a 22. It just somehow popped up in conversation. He had no idea what it meant, only that someone had told him once that he was a 22.

Intuitively I know somehow he will be a part of the puzzle one of these days. Us 11's are rather dreamy, idealistic, and can get lost in our internal musings/imaginations. We have great ideas but it's often difficult to keep focused long enough to put the ideas into any sort of action. Meanwhile this 22 I know has an energy about him... he's a doer. And I call him the "connector" because he knows so many people. If he wasn't awake, he'd make an excellent CEO and probably be quite wealthy.... but he is awake, so he's applying his skills towards different ends.

My take is that the 11's are the "What" (what we need to do) and the 22's are the "How" (how we put that plan in action - connecting the ideas to the right people and tools and steps). Perhaps the 33's (extremely rare - Jesus was a 33) are the "Why's" (divine outcome).