View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:57 AM
FemmeLucy

Bunny

I would definitely be cautious. Your "love" might be based on assumptions about the guy. If you havent spent a lot of physical time together, he may be different in person. I dont know. Good question though.

Best of luck!!

Lucy Loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulauraz
Hi everyone,
Haven't been on this site in a while so I am going to start by saying that I am making it my new's years resolution to do more things that I want to do including going on this site at least 2-3 times a week just for sanity sake.

Ok so, I started talking to this guy in Cairns over an internet site but because I didnt have the membership I just sent him a message saying "if ya wanna talk text me on this number...." and he responded with a text message in October and we have been texting and talking since. I felt something as soon as I saw him and we have gradually gotten to know each other. We say " i love u" to each other and have plans to meet in the new year. For me, this is the first time I have felt this way about anyone EVER?! So my question is: Is it possible to love or to fall in love with someone whom you have never met?

This is scary but the greatest happiest I have ever felt. The doubt and confusion because of being cautious and past experiences with dating sites and the internet etc., however, no doubt or confusion sets in about this guy. Please any guidance suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.