View Single Post
Old 14-04-2015, 06:10 AM
Seeker

When I talk about trying to be vegetarian people quickly get upset. I don't understand why they feel so strongly against it. I never felt that way even before I wanted to try it myself. My family especially hated on vegans. I guess it's one of those guilty conscience excuses people come up with or something because it's not like vegetarians/vegans do anything to harm them lol I was always curious why people chose it and how it effected them. When I started to look into some more new age spiritual beliefs I saw a lot of people talk about how much vegetarianism changed them. I have wanted to try it ever sense. That was maybe two years ago and it has taken this long for me to finally jump into it. I am quickly understanding the protein issue though. There is no way I can continue to live my lifestyle while being a HEALTHY vegetarian. I am having a hard time with it but I am determined to learn how I can continue this. The way I see it, there is a huge community that is able to successfully live this lifestyle so why shouldn't I be able to do it as well.