View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
That's great information! You jogged my memory about something I experienced a few years ago. I had been attempting a past life meditation; trying to glimpse any information regarding myself in a past life. The strangest thing happened; I saw my boyfriend in a uniform. It was like seeing a picture flash before my eyes. He looked very similar to his current self, but had darker hair and a dark mustache. He was wearing a dark green uniform and cap. The uniform had a few patches on it (I couldn't see what they were). It startled me because I was focusing on myself and the guided meditation imagery.

I wonder if there is a connection here? If so, why did I see him or information on his past life? More food for thought....
Interesting. It very well could indicate he had a past life where he died as a prisoner of war and being sick reminds him of how it felt to be cast aside and abandoned. It's possibly something that he needs to resolve or feeling abandoned and unloved will be a reoccurring theme in his life. Things happen to us, not because of us. By any chance does he ever say things like you don't love me when you are busy or not paying him a lot of attention? Does he have a pattern of questioning whether he is loved by others because the experience of being thrown away like garbage in a past life can linger in our energy field and keep affecting us until we see that nothing that happens to us is personal. Humans can be cruel sometimes but it isn't because we aren't lovable.

Well obviously this is his life so it's hard to say any of this for sure but the image during your meditation came to you for a reason so maybe ask him if he feels loved by others, you, his parents, and see what he says. See if you can get a conversation going though he may not be open but you can try.