View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Come to Texas and go to certain areas...mostly desert areas and you can literally watch these every night!!!

The Texas highway Dept actually has a road side viewing station in a place of known activity near Marfa Texas....here's footage shot from the highway viewing station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FridXUHwYw

As I said earlier......scientists figured these out decades ago.....its a high energy ball of plasma generated by tectonic action and the earths magnetic field in various places around the globe ( you probably would not want to get close to one!).....but far west Texas is renowned for seeing this phenomenon

For more info Google "earth lights"
the lights would be interesting to see. Still a little skeptical. If you go 5 or 6 miles out on lake Michigan and look towards the shore you see a similar affect. I totally understand the magnetic field there's places around here where you can really feel it. As I think of it there's a small county Park called Fisher Creek not far from where I live where that kind of energy is strong. It's in the middle of nowhere on a cliff over looking the lake. I spent quite a few summer nights there with my wife. (Romantic view) we've both seen strange lights coming out of the woods. Phones never work there eather. If you go to the road the phone works fine. Hhhmmm. Could be something to it after all. After some thinking.