View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I'll give this a try when I get my own pendulum. What other methods are there from your reference book? Watching the pendulum spin around can be tedious, especially when trying to figure out the 'yes' and 'no' directions. Also, you would have to wait until the pendulum stops spinning completely to ask your next question.

Lepus
Hi Lepus,

That is the only method it mentions. For this one, I use a round glass window decoration for a pendulum. I've used the most popular method, with crystal pendulums, for a long time and I'm finding that I like using the glass. I suppose it comes down to personal preference.

I have a champagne quartz crystal on a long chain as it's more for healing the chakras even though I've used it for questions. My other one is a citrine quartz on a chain that's a bit shorter. I had an amethyst pendulum but the chain and crystal parted company which I don't understand how that happened as nothing broke. The pendulums I see currently on the market have really short chains which is good for asking questions but far too short to cleanse chakras.

I'm wondering what you'll get for a pendulum and your experience with this method.

Blessings.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)