View Single Post
Old 20-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Lapis

Really interesting info Jaycee, thanks. One way that helped me wrap my mind around this at this level was to look at it from an astrological standpoint. Thinking of just the sun traveling through the 12 zodical signs throughout the solar year, one astrological sign per month. Then when the sun "returns" to our day of birth each year, we're 1 year older but very different than the precvious year because this wasn't a repeating closed "circle" but a spiraling sort of orbit that expands each go around.

Personally I've remembered since childhood that the sun (and humanity ) looks and acts differently during different astrological Ages. Leo and Aquarius are the only two Ages when the sun and this whole solar system orbits into an area in space that's been called the Photon Bands of higher dimensional Light. This particular higher dimensional Light offers this system (and more) these periods of "peace" to integrate and heal everything that we've experienced during the Ages while in the dark so to speak. Great balancing and healing Ages where much can be done.

But, like what's been said above, we're not in a closed circle going through this same thing again and again, but in an open and expanding spiral. And because so many different cycles and multiple sub-cycles are all reaching about the same position on the spiral at the same time (2011-2012ish), even this "return" is vastly different than what's gone before. That's why so many eyes are turned towards humanity now, to watch the jump and changeover to new and different levels entirely. Of course this is just my opinion and I reserve the right to be wiser tomorrow or the next day......