View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow After Live Comes Death--Simple--Not Complex

Quote:
organic born-- So to you everything seems innately solid.

Wood, sheetrock and cinder block walls are solid yet various frequencies of EMRadiation pass through seeming solid walls. This is just ordinary every day phenomena of fact that has nothing to with any so called "out of body" experience.

Mass-attracts is gravity and Tyson knows that with certainty. Like all of us, he just doesnt know the exact mechanisms. Ive made that clear.

Tyson knows, and is certain, that, the moon orbits the Earth. If your so called "out of body" experiences make doubtful of some well documented everyday facts, then, you maybe still to far out of your body to know with certainty what many people on Earth do know.

Quote:
What appears certain at this wavelength is merely an approximation when our exposure is widened.

There is wide range of EMRadiation frequencies, They are aka the EM Spectrum and that is just photons and are well documented certainties of science.

Fermions also have specific frequencies.

Quote:
Essentially we're at an impasse on this one because we are both reading from differing exposures.

I'mm presenting you with well documented facts of certainty and you appear to be in denial of these truths as presented to you.

There can only exist five regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe. When you, OgB, have evidence that is not an absolute truth, please share.

Quote:
I'm simply pointing at something quite different, which you'll be appraised of and readily embrace when your time comes to leave this physicalized network.

Huh? Please clarify and speak with specificity of what "leave this physicalized network" means. Do yo mean when we die?

After-life is death. After-life death means we do not live on to tell our story as a live human. Death is the end of the live, biological human, cow, dog, worm etc.
Quote:
This is, after all, a spiritual forum, so you'll likely get people like me along the way who have been exposed to stuff that's a bit off the normal beaten path.

Ive laid out very specifically and clearly the four primary kinds of spirit that exist, in many threads around here over the years.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman