View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Experiencer

neil-i do not wish to enter into any debate with you at this time-

but I ill answer what I believe is happening in reference to sky saying the world is such a mess

imo I think what is happening to the world is what jesus talked about in the Ne Testament-yes I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God-

I believe that satan is working very hard to derail people from believing in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit-I believe satan attemots in any way possibke to pull people away friom God and I think it is wrong.

I think the reason the world is such a mess is because of satan-

the solution to this world is to believe in God-believe that jesus Christ died on the cross for the atonement of sin, I believe the solution to the mess of this world is to emulate Christ-

let me state first and foremost-as much as I try to live as Christ died on the cross to enable me to live as He wants me to live-I fail-miserably-but I get up with his help and try.

IMO I do not believe that the sovereign God who created His world and His people wanted things to be this messed up. But in His love and mercy he found a way for all to be saved-his way is his Son-Jesus Christ.

The only way to God-as Jesus said in the new testament is through His Son Jesus Christ.