Thread: Cryptocurrency
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Guide

Cryptocurrency

Ok, this is just starting to become mainstream. Which means its still NOT mainstream. The birth of this has taken place and before that it was the pregnancy.
So... if any understands cryptocurrency, fine. If not here is 1 vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA4TDo2PWvA

I allways thought that bitcoins were given out by some sort of company that just wanted to push a virtual coin. Because of this i never looked into it, thus never thought this would have a chance.
This is not how it works!
Its based on decentralised ownership. Which means no one holds power over it and thus everybody has power over it.

Bitcoin is just one cryptocurrency, there are others and many more. Also with different technology.

This technology is IMV the start of a new world, or the fuel of a new world. Were powerstructures are no longer present, cause lets face it, these are mostly build on... money.

What i feel like, these new cryptocurrencies stand much closer if not are within us spiritually...

This technology has direct contact with the spiritual realms. Now might sound crazy but its not... I cant quite explain it yet. Though i am very excited about it.
Ok, one explanation is that all the transactions are DONE trough us! THERE IS NO BANK OR MIDDLEMAN! Meaning that all the money circulates trough us!
AND NOT TROUGH BANKS!
This is why these are powerstructures. ALL the money goes to them and them only and we have to ask to act upon our request. With cryptocoins WE ARE THE BANK.