View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 03:22 AM
Experiencer
Hello Nelson1,

I meditate frequently as well, and I have also experienced what you are referring to. My understanding is that you are starting to 'see' the energy, which is like a radio wave but one your thoughts and brain can tune into. The energy contains a lot of information, intent, etc, as it picks it all up from various living things, you, spirits, etc. Eventually you can use that ability to see spirits, however you are likely to see things which are closer to the physical plane first, as that will be easier for you. For instance, I have opened my sight to see the flowing colors, and noticed a pattern of pulsation coming off of myself. The bright neon lime yellow that I saw pulsing off of myself at that time looked very much like it was pulsing in such a way as to match my heart rhythm, and projected out so as to seem as though it was coming off of my "aura", which is a sphere of personal energy we all have around us.

Not only that, but when I focused this opened sight onto looking at other people, I didn't see just colors. I saw vivid shapes and faces! One such time I was listening to my partner speak and looking at him in this way. I started to see the colors. Then, I saw a face overlap with his in the energy, this face garbed with an Egyptian headdress and used old Egyptian makeup. You might be thinking, well, why would he have seen that? I think I know the answer - You see, shortly after I saw this, he started talking about ancient Egypt! Talk about a confirmation, eh? The most logical conclusion I can draw is that I saw a reflection of what he was thinking about in the energy, before he had started talking about it.

Should give you some ideas. Hope that helps!