View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Knight, hello there and you're entitled to your opinion, absolutely.
we're down to might makes right when the world is on men's terms.

I could overwhelm you with a mountain of facts -- mostly gathered by male lawyers, policy makers, academics, and scientists, to their great credit -- but we already know of this reality. It is ours to this very day, and ours to guide as we see fit, resting only on our need to own our history as well as our future. Greatly flawed and terrible thus far in its dominance and violence...and yet still full of great hope and possibility, so long as we simply begin to turn toward alignment with our centre. Our heart centre.

Peace & blessings
7L

At a guess, perhaps I'm wrong but I'd guess that you are Canadian or American?

Children that are larger than their counterparts "push in" or "dominate" from an early age. It all stems from competition, trying & testing what aids success.

What troubles me is essentially blaming "men" for keeping women down.

The casting couch was an open secret, someone with the ability to make someone very rich - did so at a price. Seduction is only a few steps away from this mindset only here the female takes the lead yet the gains are the same.

Mrs Thatcher, Theresa May, Merkel all FEMALE leaders yet they have done nothing major to help other women - they still play the game & essentially whatever conflict or issue arises is still dealt with via army instead of empathy etc.

Women have power, they always had power but the issue still comes back to physicality when the poop hits the fan.

Men have fought & died to protect us all yet at the same time are scapegoated as the "dominators" of the planet. Every new medicine, technology or idea has been shared amongst the tribe otherwise how did we all get here?

The mountain of facts stacked against "men" likely doesn't take into account those that were conscripted against their wills or exterminated for being part of another group. It won't account for explorers or risk takers. Those who have died defending others beliefs etc etc ..

Ultimately a line needs to be drawn in the west.

There is nothing that a man does that a woman can't except perhaps physically lifting objects, women can bear children yet men cannot create life.

Other countries are a different situation BUT moral women & men will hopefully lead by example going forwards.

The notion that Men are from Mars, women Venus is divisive. It is taking something as obvious as gender stereotypes & creating a divide.

We have genetic roles for the purpose of breeding - but right now there is nothing stopping a woman for example becoming president other than her own ego.

Whilst it didn't happen Thatcher, May & Merkel shows that it can - it would be a shame to burden the young women of today with unfounded prejudices.

After all men of the past were still massively uneducated, yet once the realisation of a wrong sets in things have changed.

Hardly the mind set of dominance.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain