View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
You know sky it just gets really old. It really seems all you want to do is argue.

You put down gurus and teachers and tell everyone you don't need one yet you learned both Tai Chi and QiQong from teachers didn't you? Chinese masters I believe you called them.
Are you not a teacher of those two practices yourself yet you tell everyone else they don't need one.

Your traditions and practices are all energy based, tantric yet you want to come to the Buddhist section and put down anything tantric related.

The Buddha said find a teacher so you can learn the right methods to explore for yourself if the teachings are true.

Not make up your own stuff and call it Buddhism.

I find no value in your comments, you don't add value to any thread but attacks and little snide comments. You like to take quotes out of context to prove your version of Buddhism but will dismiss the rest of a paragraph or sutra because it doesn't agree with your view.

Having a different view is perfectly okay. Attacking another's view that disagrees with yours is not. Attacking traditions, a culture and it's people because you don't agree is wrong as well.

Anyways, I am done responding to you because it really doesn't add any value.

Have a nice day.

You too