View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
You are becoming more sensitive to energy and your physical body is catching up. It means you raised your consciousness. Meditation will help your body catch up. Nothing else you listed is useful. I have been through a major awakening myself but just went through it on my own. I never did actually find anyone to support me and did not really look for it. My spiritual guide came in later on. Its a very individual experience to find your true self and everyone is at different levels. Although it may seem nice to get support the whole awakening is also about finding your own strength. See what feels comfortable to you. The beginning is the hardest!
Having also experienced this since June, I'll say the main thing that I've learned is discernment. There's so many out there that seemingly are there to tell you they know the only way to whatever it is you are seeking. Eat This, Don't eat this, Aliens, EGO, blah blah blah.

A poster here really hit the nail on the head in my opinion(Reminder: its just my opinion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

When I first started this Journey a wise man said to me, "Take what resonates with you as your truth, leave the rest behind because it is not yours." That's served me better than all the book leaning. And you're very welcome.

My guess is I've had a similar experience to a degree. It was like this giant veil was lifted, but thru mediation and reflection I've found that this has been occurring slowly for years, and it finally came thru in this giant wave of energy that engulfed me. Only after looking into it roughly a month later I first found the term Kundalini Awakening. I had zero clue what any of the terms were surrounding awakening/dimensional shifts/timelines, and even now I just take them all with discernment.

Everyone has a different path, maybe they lead to the same place, maybe not. But Go with what feels right. Trust your intuition, it's the only thing that has kept me from pulling my hair out.

Meditation/Yoga/Changing my Sleep Pattern/exercise/better self care all have worked to this point for me.