View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
...It has been told to me that everything with in thinking stems from love or fear.
Which took some time to take this in. First reaction was, great more cliches, but it has stuck in my mind and find in essence this hold truth, for me.

Why, does someone judge another? Why does someone feel unworthy? Why be divided? Can ask a lot of questions, but if not found with in myself, then seem to go around in circles. At other times, if not ask how can I understand where another is coming from or how to intergrated what has been given...
The answer to me is simple, because it is simple to observe. Generally, it is all about self-interest. This is what generates all the drama, and many of the feelings of 'love/hate'. This is what my last post was about, and what transcendence is all about, IMO.

It is a paradox that we must transcend self through self, but fortunately we are not alone, if we choose not to be. To LOOK around and SEE that what is inside us is also all around us, that is the opening of the third eye, what 'openness' is all about, IMO.

To me, the purpose of life is to generate awareness. That sounds very sterile, compared to the reality, but that awareness is a very complex and powerful force. It is, at the top level, the very foundation of the omniverse, IME.

The division is indeed manufactured out of fear and drama. I am nobodies enemy, but some see me as an enemy. In reality, we are all one.