View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Yes thats a very good point. God intends free will and so should we. But my point and pondering is if its really wrong to intend to be loved so strongly? I dont think it is.
Love yourself, yes! Wish/desire to be loved by others, yes! Think, feel and believe that you deserve to be loved by others, yes! Refuse to accept and engage in relationship with others who don't love you, yes! Such psychospiritual 'acts' do not impose _your_ 'will' _on_ others. 'Intend' that you experience being loved by others, yes ... maybe - that is, as long as you don't 'intend' (i.e. exert your 'will' in such a way) that specifically 'targeted' others love you as you wish them to. The nuances of the word 'intend' are 'tricky'. "I cast a 'love-spell' on you" is 'satanic' (meaning the opposite of 'godly' magic), methinks. "Love your neighbor as yourself" and "Do unto others as your would have them 'do' unto you" both mean not manipulating or dominating them even if you wield great enough 'power' to do so.

Methinks you will be more than able to question your own conclusion and answer your own question in the above regard if you ask yourself how you would feel if someone more power-full or manipulative than yourself 'intend'ed you to 'love' him or her in the ways he or she wished to be 'loved' - no one can know what's really going on 'in' your heart except you. You will be your own final judge in that regard.

Surely you know that 'vulnerable' 'kids' get royally messed up by 'parents' (power figures) who 'intend' that they love them as they wish to be loved. As have many 'followers' and 'disciples' by 'gurus' and religious 'leaders', not to mention boys and girls who've been 'groomed' and sexually 'used' by pedophilic relatives and 'priest' figures.