View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Guide

Here is an interesting article about it http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/0...life-memories/ there does seem to be some scientific evidence that memories are passed through genetics.

We have all heard the stories of people who have had transplants and then that person starts to craving foods that that original owner of the organ once had, it seems that the organs carry memories.

So if that is the case then think of how life is created, parts of a man and women come together to create a new life would it not make sense that if an organ can hold memories then so can the genetic makeup of a human re ancestors?

Regards my past life regression I have discussed it here before so not going to bore anyone, I was shown two lifetimes, the lessons I learnt from the process (which I believe was my subconscious telling me a valuable story)..........

There is no need to be afraid of death.

Create a family.

A bit about being falsely accused, which only really makes sense to me.

What was more interesting to me than the two lifetimes I was shown before, I struggled to get into a 'lifetime' but what I seen was......

I was in the sky over a landscape like arizona about a bird level just floating there, nothing changed or happened.

Another time I was in the darkness nothing around me but every so often a light would pass by, I was terrified of this light I was shaking I was so scared. The light kept passing me by but eventually I was taken by the light then I travelled through what I can only describe as a tunnel of light which seemed endless.

I have heard that we come from the stars and go back to the stars again, was this me being taken from the stars? Very interesting but the hypnotist I was working with was more interested in getting to a life here on earth.