Thread: Crossing over
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Good luck cahill - I don't have any advice as I have never gone that deep but keep yourself safe.

Let us know how it works out - I wish him safe and peaceful passage.

Thank you Moon Glow. I have some very useful information for this thread after reading suggestions here. And I unraveled the mistery to the seemingly strange creepy malet spirit we spoke of in the other thread. Or atleast some light was shed.

Just like anything else this stuff can be trial and error and one does in fact need to find their own way of carrying out tasks such as this.

I've said before, spirits know very well what we are capable of whether we are aware of it or not. Self doubt keeps us from realizing our potential. With that said, I conducted a little test.

Moon Glow, the sneaky one is a bit of a shapeshifter. Shadow person from what I gather.

In the beginning I was compelled to work on visualizations. Paying close attention to vividness of colors I used. And so now, my trance like state can often come instantly and colors I visualize are blinding bright. They even hum.

Last night at 2 am, the busy hour, I took pieces of suggestions here and added a few of the things I felt would help. So I visualized a door opening (my bathroom door actually) and then the light. I have seen the little boy spirit here manifest in total light. So bright it pure pierced the air around him. I've described this as a LED light during amassive powersurge. So this is what I used. I took that light embeddin my memory and put it in that door. My body started to spasm. I was seeing entities attempt to stop this. They were surrounding me. Trying to take my focus so it would make the door disappear. It's my belief that some lower levelbad guys do not respond to jesus' name because they respond to the book of Revelation and not jesus before resurrection. Jesus stated that jes u s would no longer be his name. But called him lamb of God. His name was written in the book of life but was not disclosed. So I visualized him coming out of the door. I was seeing black, orange and red blobs. Plus I saw the wall where I had the door swell and contract. Entities walking through it.

I'm not sure the young man got through as of yet. Time will tell. The sneaky one is trying to keep them where they are.