Thread: Pyramid scheme
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2014, 06:07 PM
4everLove

Pyramid scheme

Hello all,

So I was recently invited to attend some informative seminar of a holistic and wellness company. The person who I was invited by is my energy medicine instructor who I adore and really look up to. She has really helped my healing process in life and I feel so connected with her. I felt so honored when I was one in a few she invited to learn more about the product/company she is partnering with.

When I got there I very soon realized that this was TOTALLY a pyramid scheme. Me and one of the other gals who it was both our first times coming to a seminar picked up on how this was all sales. I got every sign that this seemed off. Literally sign after sign and my gut wasn't feeling the joy in this lecture.

I guess I am just SOOOOO confused because I really trust this person. She has helped me incredibly. I am not sure if I seem like an easy target and I am vulnerable looking or because she really believes in these products and she does not see this scheme.

What are your thoughts? Have you ever had this happen with someone you trust in? Any experiences with pyramid schemes?

Thank you :)