View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Guide

I believe all of you...

I would like to stand up and say...I'm an old soul, and this is my last round here...but it's not, and I'm no older than the rest of you. You can't measure a souls age, but you can somewhat measure its maturity based on wisdom and experience. This is what I learned from you today...

Everyone of us will go through the same lessons in at least one of our lives, and while some of us will take similar routes, others will take detours.

If we were all to travel to Florida for vacation, many from my area would take the same interstate, others from different parts of the country would take other roads and interstates. People from different countries might might fly or take a boat...but we would all end up in Florida.

However, I'm not feeling the need for more heat and humidity at the moment....I'm ready for some snow. �� Anyone want to go to Colorado this winter for some skiing! ������

One thing is for sure, we would all take different routes to get there...and some of us might get lost in the mountains in a landslide (raising hand)

I want to thank you all for your posts, I'm going to read through them more extensively this weekend, I love to read...and I don't have to work. I really appreciate all sides, and all of your experiences...there's definitely more to learn and more knowledge to gain from others experiences, too... It's very similar, when you guys and gals write, to feeling someone on a soul level. Besides myself, I'm not sure I know too many people consciously on a soul level..but I can feel it with many open posters here, such as Linen, Starman, Michelle...and the rest of you who are so open and honest...and aren't afraid to bare their beliefs and experiences here....and essentially your souls.

It's very interesting and insightful...much like blowing the dust off beautiful, old, ancient books that have not been read in many centuries...and opening themselves up for you to personally read. Thank you all...when you think nobody is reading, or paying attention...they are. We are quiet ly reading your book. I can imagine this is what the Akashic records look like...each chapter of your stories, beautifully written in your own words and handwriting.xoxoxo Each of you have inspired me today, and this post* I can honestly say, thank you and I love you all, soulfully. God bless brothers and sisters*

Last edited by Colorado : 08-09-2018 at 11:20 AM.