View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2488
Im not afraid of dying. Maybe staring down it woulld get to me as I'd realize these are literally my final moments here. But I look forward to the transition. For me, I view heading back to the spirit world for me like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning. If there's anything that scares me, it's how long I have to wait till death. I know many don't want to know when it's their time. But I would as my mind constantly wonders when that time will be. I only want to be here for a short period (only 21). I rather be given the heads up. In fact, I could've been dead as recent as August of last year after nearly drowning at a water park. I remember being in the water and thinking this could be it. Then my friend came in for the save. But I wasn't prepared then. At that time, I didn't know if anything happened after death.

Interesting post, I completely have the same viewpoint and I DID want to know when I would die. I went to a very reliable psychic who I have been to 3 times. The first time was over 2 decades ago and she predicted my life 20 years in the future to a staggering degree. I asked her very recently if she believes in fate or if certain things change and she said that some events and meetings can change but the date of death cannot. I have no fear, as you said, what worries me is the years between now and when I finally return to the spirit world. And I worry about the physical pain I might endure. And just my luck, she told me I would live to my early 90s. :)