View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 03:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Also 'Jesus' as an incarnated human may be much more relatable to people than the abstract concept of 'God'. I think it's a very psychological thing.
Hi. I think its all according to the soul path someone choses for an incarnation. My mother chose to not believe in anything. Someone else I know chose to believe the way is through Jesus. Another person, through the Buddha. I personally love Jesus and Mother Mary etc. I may call on them to assist. I think they are advanced souls who came to help people. Because they can. If someone's relationship with "God" is the only way for them then this is exactlly right for them.

I think maybe the most important thing is the relationship with the self. With the God in each one of us. Trying to heal the separation from the God aspect in myself. Yes. Trying to heal that forgetting of the God spark that is the deepest essence of me, the I am. So much separation build up in lifetimes. Like the ball of yarn. each layer often building on the previous. So many of us may be here to heal this separation as never done before. I hope I have not diverted from the original topic. Trying to be with God may be about trying to be with the pure essence of moi