View Single Post
Old 23-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
The term "spirit guide" is not really what I wanted to say, but it's the label that other people give to such Beings, so I figured I might as well use the commonly used label.

What IS a "spirit guide"? I see that simply as a person from the "other side" (it could be anyone) who (for whatever reason) has decided to watch over your life, check in with you and give you guidance when you need it. A "spirit guide" could also be your soulmate from "the other side". Or a friend or just someone who likes to help other souls.

Anyways, SOMEONE has been telling me a few things and here is what he told me about the afterlife.

In order to understand this though, you have to see existence as being a Virtual Existence, A Computer inside of which we all exist and we are all programs inside of a computer.

Each person is like a program, a set of algorithms, running, calculating, reacting to the environment in a certain way.

ALL is a Big Program, a set of very complex algorithms...

So each person is a program which runs and makes decisions and decides what to do based on the computations it makes.

GOD is the Biggest Program which consists of all of us (sub-programs) and IT also computes decisions (like we do, but better).

Note how our cells are pre-programmed to KNOW how to divide and multiply and make a baby. Note how humans are pre-programmed to feel attraction, to touch each other, and to ultimately make a baby. Note how trees are prep-rogrammed to just grow out of the Earth and how Sky is pre-programmed with a system which creates rain.

So it seems like everything is pre-programmed to do what they do. And that makes life happen.

So if life on Earth is being created all the time because "humans" act out their pre-programmed behavior, then the "death" process must also be a part of the pre-programmed behavior.

This pre-programmed behavior is called "the natural order of things".

Many humans now assume that the "natural order of things" is for a human to be born, to die and that's the end of it. But we hear many stories from those who crossed over that it's not so. (Some humans just don't believe the stories).

Logically speaking, life promotes life. Life wants life to continue. It's the natural desire. So if there was a Big God we call LIFE, it makes a logical sense that LIFE would need other life forms to continue and that there would be a process in place to make it so.

I mean, we, as humans, want to become immortal and we will do anything in our power to make it come true. And so if there is other LIFE besides humans and it knows how to continue human life, of course it would do so. It would be a part of the natural order of things. A part of the BIG LIFE Program. It would be in this program's best interests to compute the best way to continue all life. And if there was a such a way, then it would be programmed to use that way to make it happen.

to be continued...

This is fascinating! Thank you for posting this.

I've read most of if very thoroughly but could not find an answer to my question or this may be self-evident for everyone else...

GOD is the Biggest Program... How did it come into being? Who or what created or developed it?

THANK YOU.