Old 23-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Hmm not from China?

Ah... not Confucious then

Can only think of Buddha?
Yes.

I wanted somebody from neither Europe nor the U.S. and this was the first name which came to mind. Thought it fitting for this forum somehow.

In school I have learned of Hinayana and Mahayana Buddhism and that "yana" means vehicle, which is why the airship made me think: how fitting! A vehicle for something not tangible and the "engineer" as the one "providing" it.
Instead of "regeneration machine" I had read "reincarnation machine" first, lol..
Made me think of a "mechanism" that returns energy over and over again... and a way to escape it. From what I learned in school, a Boddhisattva helps others to escape the wheel of reincarnation or rebirth.
"Triumph" as after trying different ways, he reached enlightenment.
He created something new: Buddhism. And what he discovered and his teachings helped a lot of other people.

You are next.

Might guess along, but even if I guess right, I won't come up with a new name. As I will leave for a full week in less than 40 hours.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.