View Single Post
Old 25-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Experiencer
Smile dangers of spirit boards

Yes i agree Lyn spirit boards are dangerous i think they open a portal for al sorts of spirits to come in, when i was eleven years old my younger brother bought one of these boards into the bedroom i don't know were he got it from but he seemed to know what it was for as been a young person you can be very ignorant of these things and the possible dangers you can let your self in for personally i was not interested it dawned on me later on he must have been playing about with it for some time as i had a spiritual experience of something entering my what i know now as my crown chakra but there was no pain and it was a warm gentle feeling and felt very light, i told my brother next me when i woke up what i had experienced not knowing what it was he then began to bragg that he had felt something very large trying and struggle to get into his crown the only thought at that time in my mind was why are you bragging he said it was painful i was puzzled i thought he was just showing off so i left it at that he seemed to change over the years getting drunk all the while to such a state that its turned him into an alcoholic which he needs just to survive or gets fits, i often wonder if he was possibly possessed by something negative after playing with that spirit Ouija board