Thread: 3 knocks
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 09:58 PM
ant

3/3/2019 aka 333.

Hi tabane,

Perhaps your being nudged to get back on track spiritually and get back in tune with your psychic abilities?

One experience 6mnths after my awakening,i encountered something floating from the corner of my eye.

There after for awhile,i felt a white cold presence around me and noteably when i was researching something and had a change in mind set,which was validation that i was on the right track.

A year later,i woke from a dream when i heard knocking at the door,but this knock was on my third eye,rather prominent and i felt it and i awoke.

Before i awoke,i saw a half lightbulb and then it went out.
The very next day i saw half a street light alight in the middle of the day and encountered this for a few weeks.

A month prior,i had two words jump in ie:purge and alchemy,two words i had never heard of before.

These and other signs i've had,are just validations for me and that i'm on course.

And i have all what i need and help if i need it.

Perhaps that's what you need to do and get back on course again.

Ps.33, 333 or 3333 is the number three enhanced to the highest levels, and it signifies the Holy Trinity, which means that at any given moment you have divine protection, help, and guidance from angel hands.

Your next post or reply will be 330.: )