View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 06:04 AM
Master
Color

I am a Libra Sun with my Venus (and Moon and Pluto conjunct and more) in Scorpio so I guess this Venus retrograde will effect me on multiple fronts.. or backs or whatever is the proper way to discuss retrograde lol. I also have a North Node I've struggled with in Taurus (so South Node is in Scorpio) which is the other sign ruled by Venus so I guess there's another ticket for me to take advantage of on this retrograde ride.

I like how some posts in here made me think of the consciousness Astrology gifts us and how so many moments or things in life can simply pass, but if we direct our attention and thought and whatnot on them then it can become so much more magical and meaningful and rewarding. well my first baby is turning 1 two days after Venus is due to turn herself around lol so I guess that is good timing. but I need to refocus on myself so I can be better for her. and stop toiling with the same cyclical issues that have wasted too much

perhaps Venus retrograde has something to do with gratitude and really appreciating things and how we've gotten where we are and who we are. I mean well now it is in Libra so I guess that's cool. I was feeling real emotional in recent days and my Scorpio Moon, Venus and Pluto are all at 0/1 degrees so she was probably conjuncting them while I was wondering what was extra wrong with me lol.. then I got my period today a bit earlier than I expected but that trend had been going on, anyway nobody asked for my report on that haha sorry.
well I'm glad I came onto the forum today after a long time and stumbled upon this thread to share this phenomena going on. I've needed to reflect and bring more consciousness and positive energy. I was gonna talk about how I know Scorpio is not exactly the sign on gratitude and appreciation as I began above, but of course it is deep and certainly is capable of such so Venus retrograde could apply to that but now it is in lighter Libra anyways. and sometimes they say Libra must work harder to access that darker or more serious affirmative side of the self, rather than being flaky and superficial. which I never bought too much into all that stereotyping but you know what I mean. I wonder what degree Venus' retrograde stint will end. I don't recall offhand how long Venus stays and strays but I am guessing that it won't conjunct my Sun at 4 degrees exactly while retrograde. I suppose that is not necessarily a bad thing hehe. hopefully I will be musing about this Venus retrograde in the coming days and doing some 'spiritual work' which I've been neglecting such fun things for a while lol