View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:17 PM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
I've never experienced what you are going through, but the whole while I was reading your experience, I could easily imagine the sensation / feeling / hearing .. of the "voices" clearly, completely separate.

I think the messages you are receiving are from the fact of how open you are of listening via spirit. I think, possibly, maybe, you might just have a over-developed ability to hear spirit, clairaudiance?. You especially, do not have to see with your eyes all the time, or be aware with your immediate senses. You are more open generally of seeing the world around you with your spirit/soul, and sensing beyond your ...aura possibly ? the fact of that you can hear these voices so differentially and separate just proves of how connected you are of the existence beyond this apparent realm ............ from my understanding. Don't fear it, it seems your a very rational person or more or less comfortable that way, it's good to stay that way in any case ....

:)

thanks Bella.

I've always felt different. My mother told me that from when I was very little that I used to see all the problems with the world. I've always been a questioner and seeker of knowledge. I almost always have a dissenting opinion. There have been many times when I wished I could sense more, see more than what is there, I just never expected it to be like this, which is probably why I doubt it at times. As with anything, there is the way we think it will be, and the way it comes to us, and usually they don't match.

The last few days the voices told me a handful of things and they were very accurate, and I was really doubting them. And that's why I feel that no matter what it is, it is beyond just my brain or me deluding myself. One example, the told me that as soon as I finished smoking a specific person would call me. Then as soon as I finished my phone rang. :)

I am hoping business picks up because there is a well respected medium who I want to see and I can't afford to now, was supposed to go see her on Wednesday. She's quite respected and only takes clients through recommendation only. I'm hoping she can shed some light on this and maybe even give me suggestions on how to refine it and control it so it's a bit clearer, and in different forms because having the info come in as thoughts is odd.

thanks for the kind words.