Thread: Cancer
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Ascender
For I, I stay away from pork and eat more fish, chicken and some beef. (even though some fish has mercary in them) I would drink alot of tea, espesholy green tea. That is really good for you. I tend to fallow chinese resapies cents well thats my fave food, and saposly (if you do it home made and not fast food) its one of the healthest coulcher food out there. (asian food injenral) Manly becouse they dont tend to use some things that we would use. Bread is an example, hole grain and so forth is better for you then white, but rice is way better for you then bread. They also use natchal flavors such as genger, witch is a big +!

But yeah stay away from drinking,smoking ect. (Even though I do drink but not as much as I use to. Havent had a drink in about 3 to 4 mounths ^^) Wine on the other hand is really good for you! A small glass of it during or after dinner keeps your heart going strong. Eat fresh frits, vegies. Pomagranits is also espesholy good for your heart. They even make teas with them! Sun is ok in low quanaties. (we all need it xD) But dont stay out in it too long. Try stay in the shade and wear somthing that will protect your skin thats comfterbule. And like I saide up there, green tea is the way to go! (Even though I drink all kinds of diffrent teas <.<; But thats just me) Caffine is bad for you in high amounts. A small cup of coffie in the mornings isnt going to kill you lol but dont drink 8 cups of it. Instead of going out to eat, make a home meal instead. (If you can. I know some people are to busy to.) If so, try and go some where that is healthy with fresh sandwiches, salads, smoothies, or any fresh and natcharal things.