View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Shivani! Thank you! for this youtube!
I skipped from. 1 min to 9minute increments waiting to be confused, LOL....i was so excited...so 19 , 29 49....i stopped at 1 hr 29....I got so excited...
I grok the whole thing!
BUT, it's not that I'm smart, but my exposure to years of ACIM...and (shhh, so much L*D decades ago),
and so many decades of hours of meditation with a Hindu background and Guru... influences my
brain....my THING is that this is all Illusion...I experience it as a Dream.

(At 8 years old I was given a 'supernatural' mystical moment...and as a child looking at everything
around me...I actually said out loud...mouth dropped,
"This is a dream....")
So that is my base of reference. At our High School Class Night ...where people get ''Most likely to Succeed" awards...
I got "Most Abstract"...and got
an abstract painting....lol!

I happen to know this place is the Illusion yogis speak of....it's 100% is not real.
Matter doesn't exist. It appears as matter, hard, smooth, soft....a tree, a chair....
But it sure isn't.

I will look at the rest of the youtube there's 15 minutes left.

(And time, space? oh right...what a fake out...there is no such thing as time OR space.
It's a good Illusion....that's why they call it an Illusion..LOL....we are all tricked by it!!!)
Nothing happens in front of our eyes that we don't create ourselves...there is a mass
Agreement here to accept, for the time being, that
there is such a thing as gravity and up and down...
and that we are these meat suits.
Don't believe it for a second!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru