View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb There is life after death.

I'm a well known medium/psychic/clairvoyant, and have read for others for over 20 years professionally and freely. I do have bragging rights as I’m known as a 5 star psychic but I won't brag, I'll just testify. I've learned more about the reality of people that has passed on in the past 4 years. I was asked by a client to tap into her son that was murdered. I was not sure if that was something I wanted to do however, I have read for her for many years so I felt obligated. After connecting with her son I prayed "Lord I did not sign up for all this" and he replied "Yes child, you did" I didn't even know such thing could even be done when she asked because I myself have not experienced it firsthand. To make a long story short, I learned a lot in my voyage into the spiritual world by communicating with her son and others that have released the body and joined with the universe. At that time I started to practice a little more tapping into the spirits that have passed on. From my studies I learned that most of the spirits are in the stars. Every star is spirits that has passed on, and have not crossed over. When you see a falling star, a baby is born. Some of them don't even know where they are or how they got there. Some are really upset because they have learned that they have to come back to this world until the end of time. Some are in LaLa land living it up but not in heaven and some have had a conversation with God in heaven before being reborn and returned to earth. This was a shock to me however, I am more than sure at this point that there is most certainly life after death.