Thread: Sending energy
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello my good friend.

Your soul is already quite experienced in this, you may find. (You, your essence, has done this type of work in other lifetimes.) A great starting point would be in remembering that everything that exists is a form of energy, and also that all things are interconnected, including minds.

With this understanding, and with pure intentions in your heart, you will advance quickly in the mastery and refinement of this art and science. I meant to mention before in my initial response to you in the Non Duality category that I love your username, and I see how it applies to your healing intentions. In the higher levels of energy work, the practitioner's very life expression becomes one of simply being the Light, and in this expression her very presence is one that is naturally very life-affirming and healing.

At best, we can only aid and assist, we can hold pure intentions and demonstrate love in action, for this is how we help others in accepting their own healing; we must first accept it for ourselves.

In all acts of sharing and communicating with others, when we remember to begin with loving intentions, we are then in the perfect attitude to be a clear channel of energies of well-being. You spoke of success in communicating with your Higher Self in the first message that I responded to, and it is indeed this Divine Inner Teacher that is your true guide and instructor in learning energy work.

Your Higher Self wants you to know, to remember, that you in fact already radiate energy to others at all times, that this is a natural occurrence for all beings, for all consciousness, for we cannot help but to project energy and information, and that the basis of what you are desiring is simply to allow yourself to move in the directions of your highest passions (which you are indeed wisely doing right now in your life).

I heartily recommend that you seek the aid of John32241 and CrystalSong as well, two very highly compassionate and wise members of this community that are highly experienced in these subject matters as well, as they are great teachers of energy work and psychic/spiritual development who love to share information on these subjects.

Best Wishes, dear one.