View Single Post
Old 14-06-2015, 06:55 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseeker116
Hello everyone. I joined this forum mainly because I want to get some guidance on some things i'm facing. I am currently an agnostic, but I am trying to figure out my purpose in life and what religion or path suits me best, or what may potentially be the correct one. I kind of believe in God, but i'm not sure. I used to be a very heavy Christian, but left the faith because of some disagreements with things, such as Creationism, which has been proven wrong by science. However, i'm not going to resort to Atheism under any circumstance, i've made it a truly worthwhile goal to find out a good spiritual path in this life. I feel like it is necessary somehow. So, with that being said, please, people of all faiths, give me your advice and take on this, and explain to me why you chose the path you chose, and why you think it is the truth, and provide evidence if you can. I don't want any debate or amateur nonsense on this thread, this is a civil discussion. I also do not want any responses like "god isn't real", etc., because that goes against the very core of what i'm searching for, and you would be wasting your breath to say those things. I think one of the best ways to figure out what is best for myself is to have discussion with spiritual people of different faiths, and through that I can come to a definite conclusion.
Discussion starts now.

You will find your own spiritual path by looking inside you not through others