View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Thats interesting. A tad biased. But a good read nonetheless. Thank you.

If you dont mind me asking some questions that came up while I was reading . . . .

What about the vampiric spirits who are unable to take energy from the Source? What about the vampiric spirits who become ill and unbalanced because of positive (white/pure) energy? What about the negative/vampiric spirits who are also aware of the affect they have on others and have empathy and deep soul connections to their hosts like any other spirit.....etc?

Just curious to see where you think they might fit into the big scheme of things (if you have come across any of that kind) because they seem to be (to me) less like the steryotype evil selfish sociopathic beings you have talked about above and more like the loving positive higher kinds of beings....

Sangress while I am no expert on this matter your questions do deserve a reply. I believe that every sort of person/energy has the capacity for empathy and free will, which means that an energy vampire can choose to do what is right. In a case such as this it would be a daily struggle and one that would require constant battle. However just as many struggle with some other problem it can be a winning battle. I believe I have met one such person and I give her a great deal of respect because she has true talent and ability and she chooses not to abuse her gifts for her selfish needs. She takes only what she needs and helps the person in some way in the process. I can't say that I have always been so noble in all my dealings and maybe she hasn't either but the fact that she tries, as do I, gives me great respect for her.

As to where such ones fit into the grand scheme of things, to be honest I don't know. But in all fairness I don't know where I fit in either. I think the type of energy vampire you and I speak of here is rare and maybe that is why most people have such a strong reaction to the term as well as the being. I will say again that I have the deepest respect for someone who will fight their natural instinct in order to do the right thing. It is in my opinion the hardest and loniest journey but I would think also the most rewarding at the end of the day.

May you have peace
Blessed Be
SpiritCarrier