View Single Post
Old 18-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow and Others,

Lately I am thinking about Life Review. I think when reviewing my lifetime, it will be greatly enjoyable to look back, and it will open up many new opportunities, new connections, new ideas. I'm hoping to stay compassionate towards myself when looking at choices, thoughts, and actions I might regret or find hurtful to relive.

What are effective ways to approach one's life review? Perhaps to avoid judging oneself and censuring oneself when we could use compassion to understand what led to those things we would like to reconsider. What else?

Apparently, it will be a wonderful tapestry of this epic lifetime.

I imagine there will be assistance in performing one's life review, and that how we utilize that assistance, along with how we deal with things on our own, can have a great impact on what we get out of the process.

Also, I remember reading your explanation that mentioned it is necessary to come to terms with yourself on an energy level (using the review) before accessing some of the entities, dimensions, etc. that vibrate for lack of a better term "higher." I would like to confirm that this is a gradual process and that there is not some distinct level of completion we must reach before doing anything outside of certain parameters.

Most of all, I would say, we ought to live our lifetimes for their intrinsic value, and not only to prepare for the afterlife.

Would be happy to hear the thoughts of you, Sparrow, and anyone here.

Justin