View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings friend Sparrow,

I say 'friend Sparrow' because I now look upon you as a friend, albeit an inspirational friend because that is what you have come to be to me, as I'm sure you are to others who write to you here.

Your wise words make me think: not only about the enormity of the future spiritual life ahead of me but the many mistakes I have made in this past physical life - some of which I definitely regret and feel utter contempt at myself for doing them.

However, with your help I am now beginning to look at Planet Earth and what it throws at us with a different and more spiritual eye than ever before. Your have also made me think about life out there in the cosmos. In other words you have helped me to start taking within myself the truth of us, and everything, all being one with God - a little bit at a time you are stretching the inner me. Many thanks for that.

May the Love of your spirit be forever in your heart.
On Earth as it is in heaven I am blessed. I am blessed with the vision of iridescent values which are beheld only from the eyes of the spirit. Like a ray of sunlight penetrating a deep dense forest casting its light, its gaze, its emphasis to illuminate an infinitesimal flower flexing its beauty upon the forest floor. I see beyond shadow, beyond doubt those everpresent values which lie within all beings which make them beautiful. As do my words illuminate within you values inherent within yourself which expand your iridescent sight spectrum of the eyes of spirit. As does your friendship illuminate for me a purpose, a potential and a positive journey for us all to orchestrate our energies, to make music for our souls enrichment, and invite in our spirit to make peace with the Earth.

The soul that you are, the persona that you wear is not all of your own making dear friend. It has been co-created by the many influences, the many beings, the many pressures of physical state. Your spirit has only been allowed to shine through as much as circumstances of physical state environment has allowed it to. The environment in which you grow is the soil in which your soul extends its roots and nourishes its life journey. That soil has been tainted with a great many toxins and effected the body, the mind and the light enrichment of your spirit. Every deed, every thought you have witnessed in regret, in shame or in dishonour has been an expression of the environment in which you live. These regrettable acts of your past are not of the doing of your true identity, for it is, your true identity was never allowed access to such a life, for the environment has repressed its love and its wisdom. Through these eyes in which I share this truth, understand why is it so very important to forgive self, and grant yourself, as well as others the wisdom in compassion. He knows not what he does, for he knows not who he is. Condemn not the person who has committed the act, but understand in your wisdom the environment which has been the soil in which that act has grown; through the person the suffering and the disharmony of the environment speaks through that beloved soul as an instrument, and as a voice of discontent. In understanding your past you heal the present. In healing the present you generate a loving vibration to a beautiful joyful future.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸