View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
When I was young. A Chinese God brought me up to the lowest level of heaven. There's a "gate" to reach there by just climbing up to the sky by using the timber logs as stairs.
Quote:
That's something new to me. I will educate myself on the matter..
I don't think I would be able to climb that high or even find anything that I can use to do so. I also worry about being able to have enough oxygen to be able to survive in a human body

I see the Chinese Gods and Goddesses up there. The Gods are wearing of red clothes and the Goddesses are wearing blue clothes (the Chinese will understand what I write). They're scattered on the clouds in the sky (no buildings) . They're carefree and happily standing and looking around on earth.

From the height that I view below the clouds and the buildings below , I'm estimated that it's about hundred storeys high. But what about when there's no clouds in the sky? The answer is the same, the spiritual clouds will always be there.
Quote:
I would imagine that I would be able to see this sight in a plane correct? Or is it a must that I climb upon the logs?

This isn't the Christianity heaven. It's far in the universe. Jesus is with me here in my Paradise staying with my Cupidsons family and my Spirit-God is in the Christianity universe heaven. I'm as their leader there to ....... there. That's what I can tell you.
I'm a little confused here, who's leader are you in this universal heaven? So you are basically astro traveling to this place? I won't deny that this has happened to you. I do however wish to understand this a little more than I do at this point.