View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Not looked at mine for a long time now. I am a Master Number 11
I have I am told a lot of power behind my birth date October 10 1962

With the 10's being so for front. Add to that the time LOL 12:01 AM I was born at on the night of the biggest recorded storm the city I was born in has had....I am a storm child LOL .

- very intuitive - yes I am a Medium/ Psychic
- sensitive and a great understanding of others - yes can read most anyone like an open book
- pick up on relationships and health ext of others without being told a thing about them - yes and yes (but learned do do this with permissions)
- use the gift of intuition to help others - this is so me
- spiritually aware - yes
- a visionary - on some levels only
- inspiriting - always see the light at the end of the tunnel of life
- charismatic - (definition Websters)
exercising a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others. - do not seek it out but could easily have the path of fame and attentions if that door was to open in me
- rely on faith rather than logic - more the shades of grey here of common ground that both are equal and balanced
- instinctive understanding of metaphysics - yes but always open to learn more
- finish what is started - so right on here
- good at forming partnerships - yes first relationship 33 years
- Marry young (yes 18) first one - committed and faithful - yes 33 years there -
faithful for your entire life - yes

When one door closed with an abusive relationship of 33 years a new door opened to a place where life is good with the Twin Flame Mirror Soul I now have.

Its like all things we can take parts of a whole and form an image around it all. At times we do not know whom or at times what we are in this life so it does not make sense to us. This is where that intuitive side we all have can come into play.

Lynn