Thread: Weightlifting
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Haha. Squats will give you the perfect ample for that. It lifts it up and defines it, id look into the squat challanges you see online. If your gym offers Spinning Classes,I HIGHLY recommend them, now that is one type of machine that will shape and scuplt your body, particularty the buttucks. Hop on it Gem!

I can't really do more than I'm doing already. I can only just do a squat, so I use the empty bar and lots of sets of 3 or 4 just to practice the posture.

Quote:
water, water, water.
Quote:
Best thing you do for your body I am on no specific 'diet' per se. For me, its all about portion control. Its not out of the ordinary to hear me say I eat garbage (pig skin, cheetos, verners haha). I don't eat that stuff all the time nor do I recommend it, I just dont like the idea of supressing yourself because I feel it will back fire in the long run. For me, its very important to limit calorie intake and control the portion. I eat small portions of any food, this includes veggies and fruits. Now, I am a short pettite shrimp, so what applies to me may be different for your body. Protien and carbs are very essential in my diet to maintain the work I do. Not sure how that works out for vegans.

I do the opposite and have a really strict diet. I weigh all my portions and eat 4 or 5 times a day, so it's not a hard diet, but it's all balanced to get the right protein carbs and fat. I'm trying to drop body fat without losing muscle.

Quote:
My brother has lost 65 pounds this year on the no carb, Keto Diet He tells me he feels in the best condition he has ever felt

Is that because big people with a lot of body fat can lose weithg fast, but people who just want to lost a bit of paunche can't lost it quickly - like, does it work in percentages?