View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, God he sounds like a real inconsiderate prick. He had his chance and he blew it. No one has the right to make anyone feel less than anyone else either. I've heard of this before. 2 people who belong to others in real life but one of them start to visit the other through dreams, astral. Thank you so much for sharing the information about your past life, it sounds wonderful. I can relate to feeling like you are leaving something real sacred and vulnerable of yourself when sharing like that and I appreciate you having the guts to do so. If you like you are more than welcome to share more of it in a private message but please don't feel pressured or anything, I'm happy with what I got too, what you dared to share so either way is alright with me of course. When i started to remember a past life I did not know I would have years of it through dreams, spontaneous remembrances, flashbacks...before I could figure it all out...and when I found out it was true. What a journey. I do at times before waking up become either of my past life self and it can then be no drama to it at all but me being at home, doing practical things, talking with my ex husband, feeding a child... just before this morning I was a female who was hanging up laundry in a garden and I had a house wife apron on, could see it in detail, feel it and I took out clothes peg from the pocket of the apron...sometime I wonder if it is real if it something that is happening at the same time as I dream it, that I just sort of jump into it for God knows how long but am still I suppose asleep, not in control, just go along with it, or it's me longing to return. I hit the internet after and found apron like that from that time in age, but who knows if I have pick that up before from somewhere. Much will later go in the fog and I am left with the feeling there was more to it but appreciate at least that I can remember the little details at the end of it. Sometimes I can hold on to it. Other times it too will return into the fog after a while. So many times I have wonder why I remember it, like how an old frame use to look, feel like or a deck.

It was interesting and spooky at the same time when you describe these different traditions, rituals, I did not know some culture still believe in the possibility of vampires, with the stone and all...better be safe than sorry, right ;)

asearcher - I'll PM you.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God