View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:15 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - no he will never confess, and I don't think he has done that because of a sense of humor because he ain't got none, lol. I have no idea how he does that. The power of thought is indeed very strong but I doubt he has the mindset to achieve anything purely through thought, he's just a low level trickster. He does astral travel but whether he can achieve anything during his travels is unknown to me. Just like you, I'm also too scared to consciously go on astral travels. I know that one can encounter dark forces during such journeys and that scares me.

True, that person needs to show some respect, but this is something he has always been lacking in.

Interesting that you came across a word from a past life during your visions that was in a language that is no longer spoken. I once came across a word that I couldn't find the meaning for, when I googled it, it showed as being of the Hindi language but it was not a word I had ever heard. It translated to an Italian name - but again, not a name I have ever heard. Very peculiar!

Strange dream that you had, with the pin through the back of the head. Somehow I can remember hearing about it, a long time ago, that this was done to keep the body in place in the coffin , maybe for display purposes so that the family could view the body without the head having fallen to one side, but I'm not sure. It certainly wasn't done in my time and that was thousands of years ago, I believe it was done during later times and possibly in Europe. However, I also recall that people used to murder babies by driving a pin through the baby's soft spot on the top of the head, this was done for many centuries. Sadly there are always people who find it necessary to do away with babies, either because the babies are born out of wedlock or because someone is jealous.
Hi, too bad about the guy who probably did this is like that but still you have to be of some interest to him why he would even bother, even with his lack of how to be civil. some people are just weird, can't figure them out no matter how long we know them. Wow! So you too had the experience or remembering something like that :) the pin, needle or stick - I don't know the right word for it perhaps - I'm sorry - was so solid that it felt as the purpose of it was practical but it could also have been something religious too (??)...(I have again search today and I find nothing, sigh)... I have thought if it was some sort of ritual if a person was believed to have taken her own life as a redeemed punishment for a sin they believed she had done in life... when I remember being a ghost I remember being dressed in wedding dress... I can't swear on it but I thought I have is that the female I saw in the coffin could have worn a wedding dress... I have search on that too and there was a tradition in Italy and another culture I don't know which, was not revealed, where females could be buried in wedding dress... I have had experience of her being in church with her husband beside her and in church when she was little but I also have other experiences that leans towards something else that some people don't even consider a religion. When I did search her I found a small note in the paper of her funeral and it was in her home to then be taken to a cemetery. She was of European descent according to the papers I found and this also rang a bell earlier with my way of remembering words,slang that was used in their community, on their home streets in the 1910-20 perhaps even 30's. How horrible what you describe that they did that to babies, I have never heard of it but I don't doubt you. Sometimes I think the only reason why I have memories of that person's life, death, and being a ghost and then another one is because how they ended, how these people died. Unfinished. I have meditated and other lives seem to be awoken but it isn't at all the same, like I left those in peace when I died, if they are now true. You wrote thousand of years ago - am I correct in my assumption that you remember a past life lived thousand of years ago? If so that is very impressive. If you wish to share please do - why you think you remember it? (the ones i seem to have most memories of are the ones closest in time) Either way thank you for writing to me :)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-06-2020 at 08:13 PM.